Thursday, October 7, 2010

It Used to Be


It used to be Handy Manny in the mornings but now it's ESPN. What happened? The boys now know how the Phillies are doing, and how the Rockies are out and stuff I can't even begin to know. Like I have always said, Adam will have no clue who Elmo is.

And then, while taking David to school this morning, I saw a group of about 4 women all in their late fifties going on a walk with their preciously groomed dogs on leashes. I couldn't help but think how it probably used to be their babies in strollers just the other day.

Feeling a little sentimental today! Here is David on his first birthday. In just a few short weeks he will be 7 years old!

2 comments:

  1. Where does the time go? I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. Driving up 35 in my little Acura- those were the days! I know these days are going to fly by too. Cannot believe how grown up the boys are....watching espn and knowing teams. Yikes! That's not on Hunter's radar yet, but I'm sure that day isn't too far off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I remember all the pumpkins on my porch and the stork in the yard (which I had to have) and the wonderful feeling of fall and coming home to nest with my little baby boy.

    ReplyDelete