Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I've Always Wanted

If you have read the book Corduroy, which we have many times, then you are familiar with the line at the end when the little girl Lisa purchases Corduroy and brings the teddy bear to her house and he says, "This must be home.  I know I've always wanted a home!"

Living in this house (will be six years in June) is the longest I have ever lived in any house.  I have tried to resist the itch to move, but it's difficult.  We have looked at houses online and with a realtor but nothing quite suits our fancy.

I am reminded this Passion Week of where my real home is and the eternity I will live there. 

4 comments:

  1. I love that part of corduroy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thought of our "real home" . . . love the book, Corduroy . . . and love your analogy and timing! Good job,Summer! E+ TB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beautiful person, Summer. Inside and out! I am blessed to know you.

    ReplyDelete