Saturday, April 30, 2011

Frog Kisser

All this Royal Wedding stuff is terrific!  It's sappy and sweet and just what a girl needs in a house full of boys.  I told Brandon I might get up super early to watch the wedding and he said, "What wedding?"  Truly, he does not live under a rock.

My favorite part was watching Harry and William up at the alter together.  They are brothers and best friends!  And how adorable was Harry looking back to catch a glimpse of Kate walking down the aisle while William looked steadfast ahead.  I could just picture my boys like that too! 

One day will be here soon, but in the meantime, I like to think of myself as a frog kisser.  I kiss sweaty, stinky, goofy, beat up and sometimes misbehaved frogs all day.  And one day, all three will be princes. 


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I only have one boy but I can totally relate.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. I love the contradictions between the brothers and yet they are best friends. I hope my children grow up to be friends. What a wonderful blessing.

    ReplyDelete