Monday, October 10, 2011

A Good Guy

Adam is my constant narrator.  He talks all the time and tells me all that is going on.  His most favorite time to narrate is in the car.  "Look, a garbage truck, see the garbage truck?  There is Jody's house, there is his house.  Oh, a train, a train, see it?  See the train?  There is the river, see the river?"  And on and on he goes.  And if I am not listening fully, he knows it, and repeats.

The other day, in the midst of all his talking he added, "I am a good man."  I told him he was not a man yet, but he would someday be a good man like Daddy.  He then said, "I am a good guy."  Yes, sweet buddy you are a good guy.

And changing the subject, here is Adam sleeping on the floor at night.  He takes naps at school on his nap mat and he has gotten rather use to the floor and now prefers it for bedtime.


5 comments:

  1. This makes me feel better about my kids going through a phase of sleeping on the floor for about a month. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet boy! Cort used to narrate his entire life - still does. Precious! as for the floor, it makes decorating easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Tell Sweet Adam that he is a GOOD GUY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little narrator myself :) The pic of him sleeping on the floor is adorable!

    ReplyDelete