Sunday, February 6, 2011

We Still Like Each Other

I am not cut out for cold weather.  The boys and Brandon have enjoyed every minute, but I can't say the same.  I have been sick with strep throat most of the week, so that has contributed to my lack of enthusiasm for the cold.  However, I have loved being home with my family.  We had nowhere to go and nothing to do for four days and it was a big blessing.

We read books, built legos, watched movies, and played marbles.  We ate great and never skipped dessert!

I have discovered funny things this week.  Like, I taught David and Ryan to tie a shoe left handed.  I had no idea there was a left handed way.  Ryan is happy to eat a tortilla for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Gracie (the cat) does not like her paws in the snow hence the accident she had in the house.  And Adam thinks if you kiss it, all is better. 

My proudest moments this week was I did not run out of milk, toilet paper, soap, diapers, not even a wipe! 

Ryan's snow village


Yes, it's whipped cream




2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you were sick! Sounds like the rest of the group had a great time! Left handed shoe-lace tying - - very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better sweet friend! Better get geared-up for round 2 on Wednesday - aaarrgghh! I need the left-handed lace tying pointers - I have two south paws in my house and I can't teach them!

    ReplyDelete