Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Must Have Chocolate!

I am a chocoholic.  I must have some chocolate everyday, if not, I get real grumpy!  I will eat chocolate in any form or fashion, but a good brownie is supreme.  After trying recipe after recipe, I found one the other day I think is top notch!  I made this batch below with Valentine's on my mind and served with vanilla ice cream.

3 comments:

  1. Do you use a particular recipe book? My favorite recipe books are the neighborhood recipes where everyone contributes. They are always good recipes that aren't too hard to put together. I'm obsessed with recipes - but not cooking. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cookbooks and have a large collection. I read them like a good book. Ones with pictures are my favorite. Junior League cookbooks are my best sources of amazing recipes. I mark in my cookbooks the date I first made it and any other comments I have about the recipe. Cooking and baking has been a major hobby of mine since my first easy bake oven!

    ReplyDelete