Friday, September 3, 2010

Tools, Scale and Infected Ear

Poor Adam is sick and he is miserable. Really out of sorts and so not happy! But he did have moments today that were redeeming...

Our master tub and shower would not drain so we had a plumber come out to fix it and Adam always likes to have house guests. I was writing the plumber (Gene) a check and Adam came from out of the den into the kitchen where we were and handed him a toy wrench. Smart thing!

Then we went to the doctor because I suspected Adam had an ear infection. The nurse tried to weigh him on the baby scale but he made a face and I asked if he could stand on the big digital scale. That's exactly what he wanted because that is where is sees his big brothers stand for their check ups. A whooping 25 lbs, whole milk does a body good.

And yes, he does have a ear infection in the left ear and fluid in the right ear. She said his throat was red to boot. Darn first grade germs that David brings home from school!

Labor Day weekend is will be spent at the lake in Granbury with the Williams family. I will stay behind for tonight and let Adam sleep a good night and catch up with the crew on the lake tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment