Monday, September 19, 2011

Your a Super Star

David's soccer season is well under way.  He wanted to play baseball in the fall, but I stooped really low and told him I would pay him to play soccer.  I asked what his rate was, and he offered $2 a game, so I said it was a deal.  Eighteen bucks well spent! 

And this week he lost two teeth, the upper ones next to his Bugs Bunny teeth.  Quite a sporty look!


And while I am bragging on him, I must mention his math super star status.  He has won 3 out of the 4 past weeks in his class.  Basically it's math (adding and subtracting) drills competing against his classmates.  If he wins 5 times, he moves onto multiplication.  Thank goodness the human calculator gene passed on to him from his Daddy.  I most of the time still count on my fingers.  One mother told me her daughter practices all week to beat David.  Better study hard little girl, David takes no prisoners. 

2 comments:

  1. That is great. maybe I can pay Pierson not to go to boy scouts. They scouts made a presentation at school the other day and now he thinks he HAS to be a scout. I am liking the payment plan! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Impressive! And paying him to play soccer . . . um, pure genius!

    ReplyDelete