Sunday, June 26, 2011

Whirlwind Week

Really last week was about as busy as one family could be!  We spent our days at Kids Kamp where we rocked it out all week!  I served as David's small group leader and led 13 second graders all week.  It always proves to be an amazing experience and I receive so much from serving.  The Kids Kamp music ignites and energizes and it's a blast to praise God in the sanctuary with literally 1,000 children.  All three boys had a great time with friends and I am already looking forward to next year!


Add to our week, two baseball tournaments.  David played great and had two double plays in one game and received the game ball for his efforts.  Unfortunately, his team got knocked out of the tournament by Wednesday.  Ryan's team progressed and played until Saturday for the championship.  His team was terrific, but came up short on Saturday.


Then, add to that, putting a contract on a new house.  If the house appraises, we are in!  It's a house that has amazing potential and I can see us living there.  The backyard is what sold us!



Lord, thank you for the strength to make it through the week and for diet cokes!

3 comments:

  1. Why is it that "relaxing" summer time never ends up being relaxing?! :) Looks like you all are having a lot of fun though! I hope the appraisal goes well for your house! That looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where? We were so excited to heave you around the corner! It looks fabulous though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the new house works out for you. It looks like a great, fun place! TB :)

    ReplyDelete